Slight technical issue delayed our launch this session – Jib halyard broke whilst Shortty was hauling!
Decided to make the most of the favourable wind and head out with just the mainsail anyway.
Got stuck in irons a couple times, sorted it out through better weight distribution and timing. Metzy’s hat flew overboard, some deft moves helped with retrieve.
Smooth return back to the bay, got boat out no worries, righted it on land to fix halyard.
1. keep strap under chin
2. pay attention to boat trim
3. stay relative far from shores
4. hook for jib goes through ring
1. need to lubricate mast ball joint and traveller
2. jib halyard needs replacing
3. shrouds could do with some WD40